- SG-100 Q-MAX™ Superplasticizer
- SG-100U Q-MAX™ Ultra Superplasticizer
- SG-100R Q-MAX™ Retarder
- Q-MAX™ SG High Perf. AE Water-Reducing Agent
- CURING COMPOUND W
- CURING COMPOUND
- Form Detaching Agent
- Reinforcing Bar Rust Prevention
- Reinforcing Bar Rust Removing Agent
- Epoxy for Crack Maintenance
- Epoxy for Concrete Adhesive
- Anti-freezing Agent
- H Beam Extraction Coating Agent
- Solvent-free Epoxy
Concrete curing water-based coating Paraffin
Q MAX CURING COMPOUND-W is used for the prevention of crack and dryness/contraction and the efficient curing by maintaining wet condition the surface of concrete placed.
- Concrete-paved road and runway
- Road and bridge works
- Dam and mass concrete
- Part and slab of which structure is severely exposed
Paraffin, Other Additives
- Preventing dryness/contraction of concrete
- Efficiently promoting hydration
- Maintaining the curing temperature at lower level
- Increasing the solidity of surface
- Even curing effect, no fire risk and no pungent smell as it is water based
- Reducing curing cost
- Amount of Use
Amount of Usage
|Maintaining Moisture (Water Relativity)||
Less than 0.55kg/m2
Within 4 hours
- Use right before the completion of bleeding phenomenon after finishing work after concrete placement.
- Use the sprayer evenly considering back and forth and right and left by maintaining the space of approximately 40 to 50㎝ from concrete surface.
- For the dried part of concrete, apply the curing compound after getting it damp with water prior to the use of it.
- Remove the remains of the curing compound in the sprayer immediately after using it with cleaner (solvent or water) before they are dried
- Avoid direct light and store in a well-ventilated place.
- Store at normal temperature (10~30℃) and use within 6 months as possible.
- Be aware of its water solubility for preventing the freeze during the wintertime.
- In the event that it is frozen during the winter time, leave it naturally defrost, and in the event that unavoidably apply heat, use it by defrosting it by warming up under 60℃