- SG-100 Q-MAX™ Superplasticizer
- SG-100U Q-MAX™ Ultra Superplasticizer
- SG-100R Q-MAX™ Retarder
- Q-MAX™ SG High Perf. AE Water-Reducing Agent
- CURING COMPOUND W
- CURING COMPOUND
- Form Detaching Agent
- Reinforcing Bar Rust Prevention
- Reinforcing Bar Rust Removing Agent
- Epoxy for Crack Maintenance
- Epoxy for Concrete Adhesive
- Anti-freezing Agent
- H Beam Extraction Coating Agent
- Solvent-free Epoxy
High Performance AE Water-Reducing Agent
QMAX SG, high performance AE Water-Reducing Agent, compensates the defect that is inapplicable to Readymixed concrete plant and site batcher plant due to feature of rapid slump loss of general plasticizer but increases the life extension of concrete and cost reduction effect by its powerful dispersion reacting with cement, the main element of concrete.
- Unit quantity decreases drastically by high water reducing ratio.
- Improvement of work efficiency and increase of water tightness
- Strength increase and generation of proper amount of air
- Material separation and prevention of bleeding
- Increase of durability
- Increase of Freeze-Thawing resistibility by Air-entrained effect
- Concrete for architecture, civil engineering and general structures
- Ready-mixed concrete plant and site batcher plant
- Plant of secondary product of concrete
- Concrete for road, runway and dam
250 kg/DRUM, Tank Lorry
Unit Weight ()kg/m3)
Specific gravity: Cement (OPC) 3.15, Sand 2.58, Gravel (25mm) 2.62
Quantity of Use
0.5~2.0% of cement weight is generally accepted, but the quantity of use shall be made through test considering difference of performance by material used or mixture.
- Accurate quantity shall be injected considering possible decline of performance caused by delay of setting time and excessive amount of air.
- For detailed property of matter and handling tips, please refer to the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet).