High Strength Non-Shrinkage Grouting Material
QMAX Grout™ - a premixed cementitious grout that is developed for construction applications where grout with good flow, strength and cost-effectiveness solutions are required.
This material compounds with various admixtures, selected aggregates, supplements by high-flowable, micro-expansive and anti-segregate materials. The product has various features including but not limited to high-strength, non-shrinkage, micro-expansion, self-flowing, vibration-free, non-toxic, harmless, non-aging, water and surrounding environment contamination-free, good self-tightness, anti-rust, etc.
This non-shrinkage grout fundamentally changes the bearing strength of the equipment base as a result it evenly bears the full load of the equipment, meeting any installation requirement of various machines, heavy equipment and high-precision machine tools.
Though QMAX Grout™ was designed primarily as a flowing grout it can be used in trowel able or dry pack consistency.
QMAX Grout™ compiles with BS EN 1504-3 and -6.
Since, its high strength and 28 days compressive strength can reach more than 85 MPa, it can be used for the following:
- Bolt anchoring
- Steel structure and foundation joint reinforcement
- Secondary grouting of equipment foundation
- Installation of electric and mechanical equipment
- Sealing of static pressure pile engineering
- Reinforcement and transformation of high-grade concrete structure
- Crack treatment of old concrete structure
- Thickening of wall structure
- Reinforcement of road and bridge engineering, etc.
Features & Benefits
- QMAX Grout™ is shown to be effectively non-shrink by ASTM C827 Early Volume Change of Cementitious Mixtures which, unlike other methods, measures expansion or shrinkage from time of placing
- Volume expansion to ASTM C827 when unrestrained is greater than 1.0%
- Precision grout suitable for use over a range of temperatures and site conditions
- Can be pumped, poured, troweled or dry-packed
- Does not contain iron, aluminum or other additives which have not withstood the tests of time
- Thermal expansion similar to that of good quality concrete
- Good flow properties
- Can be applied in thickness from 10 mm to 100 mm
- Does not significantly lose workability during pot life