- SG-100 Q-MAX™ Superplasticizer
- SG-100U Q-MAX™ Ultra Superplasticizer
- SG-100R Q-MAX™ Retarder
- Q-MAX™ SG High Perf. AE Water-Reducing Agent
- CURING COMPOUND W
- CURING COMPOUND
- Form Detaching Agent
- Reinforcing Bar Rust Prevention
- Reinforcing Bar Rust Removing Agent
- Epoxy for Crack Maintenance
- Epoxy for Concrete Adhesive
- Anti-freezing Agent
- H Beam Extraction Coating Agent
- Solvent-free Epoxy
Epoxy for Concrete Adhesive
This is used to the sections requiring strong adhesive force such as the duration of continuous work, adhesion of new and old concrete, and repairing of concrete structure’s damaged section etc.
1.36 ± 0.04
0.95 ± 0.04
20 °C, 100g, 30 minute
- Adhesion of new and old concrete
- Adhesion of concrete and steel structure
- When performing the repairing work of concrete structure’s partial damage Adhesion of ANCHOR BOLT and GROUP
0.5~1kg per 1m2
- Remove foreign material from the surface of old concrete surface and clean it.
- Perform sufficient mixing after combining the main material and hardening agent with the quantity to be used by the EPOXY BINDER.
- Perform the coating of the mixed EPOXY BINDER to the old concrete surface.
- Perform the concrete pouring within 1 hour after completing the coating work.
|Tensile shearing adhesion strength||
More than 107 kgf/m2
KS M 3739 ‘96