- SG-100 Q-MAX™ Superplasticizer
- SG-100U Q-MAX™ Ultra Superplasticizer
- SG-100R Q-MAX™ Retarder
- Q-MAX™ SG High Perf. AE Water-Reducing Agent
- CURING COMPOUND W
- CURING COMPOUND
- Form Detaching Agent
- Reinforcing Bar Rust Prevention
- Reinforcing Bar Rust Removing Agent
- Epoxy for Crack Maintenance
- Epoxy for Concrete Adhesive
- Anti-freezing Agent
- H Beam Extraction Coating Agent
- Solvent-free Epoxy
Form Detaching Agent
This is used to make easy the detachment of form and to obtain clean concrete surface by forming thin film between the form and concrete.
* In the case of aqueous product, it will be changed to thick milk color when diluted with water.
FORM OIL-TW (Aqueous)
- Dilute 4~10 times of water into the original liquid of FORM OIL-TW.
- In the case of using this at the first time, perform the 1st coating to the form, and if the surface is dried, conduct the 2nd coating again.
- In the case of using the form continuously, perform the application after conducting the 1st coating of the dilution liquid.
- Perform the coating with spray, brush, roller, or cotton floor cloth.
FORM OIL-TO (Oily)
- In the case of the oily FORM OIL-TO, use the original liquid directly.
- Other items are the same as that of the aqueous.
- When using the FORM OIL-TW (aqueous), perform sufficient mixing until it becomes the color of thick milk.
- Use the form with good drying state only.
- Avoid snow, rain for around 3 hours after the coating.