- SG-100 Q-MAX™ Superplasticizer
- SG-100U Q-MAX™ Ultra Superplasticizer
- SG-100R Q-MAX™ Retarder
- Q-MAX™ SG High Perf. AE Water-Reducing Agent
- CURING COMPOUND W
- CURING COMPOUND
- Form Detaching Agent
- Reinforcing Bar Rust Prevention
- Reinforcing Bar Rust Removing Agent
- Epoxy for Crack Maintenance
- Epoxy for Concrete Adhesive
- Anti-freezing Agent
- H Beam Extraction Coating Agent
- Solvent-free Epoxy
Rust removing type Reinforcing Bar Rust Prevention Agent
The ANTIS #100 is the product whose main material is inorganic acid, and it dissolves the rust and creates stable anti-rust film by reacting to the rust generating oxidation film which has been created on the metallic parts.
|Standard usage m2||
5 ∼ 8 m2/1 liter
|Brush, roller, large brush and depositing||
8 m2/1 liter
5 ∼6 m2/1 liter
- Performing the rust removal and anti-rust of architectural site’s steel structure, reinforcing bar, steel plate, and pile etc. (Adhesive force with concrete is excellent.)
- Performing the rust removal and primer coating of teel structure’s bolt fastening section, welding section, and externally exposed section.
- Performing the rust removal and primer coating of various steel products
- Performing the rust removal and primer coating of factory’s various machines and hardware facilities
- Rust removal of pipe inside
- Thoroughly remove oil or oily substance, and eliminate thick or old rust with wire brush, paper grinder, or hammer etc.
- In order to have a treatment on the coated surface, remove the coated section completely.
- For the section where the rust generation is not so severe, perform the work under the same state.
- Perform the coating with brush, roller and spray etc.
- As it is inorganic acid oriented, excellent effect can be obtained from the removal of rust.
- When spraying or depositing the section with the generation of rust, the rust will be removed completely.
- Anti-rust effect will be maintained for a fixed period after the removing of rust. (indoors 1~2 years, outdoors 1~3 months)
- As it removes the rust only, there will not be any damage to the main body.
- As the anti-rust film itself takes the role of primer, final painting can be conducted on the formed anti-rust film.
- The anti-rust film which was created after the removal of rust from construction site’s steel structure, reinforcing bar does not exert influence to the hydration reaction of cement, therefore, it will not give influence to the adhesive force of concrete.
- During the rainy weather, the work shall not be performed at outdoors.
- If it is being rained during the work, re-work shall be performed after the drying.
- For the working section, the work shall be performed under the completely dried state.
- The work shall be performed at the temperature of higher than 0℃.
- Workers shall wear protection mask, glasses, and gloves.
- When sticking to the skin, wipe it out with large quantity of water.