- SG-100 Q-MAX™ Superplasticizer
- SG-100U Q-MAX™ Ultra Superplasticizer
- SG-100R Q-MAX™ Retarder
- Q-MAX™ SG High Perf. AE Water-Reducing Agent
- CURING COMPOUND W
- CURING COMPOUND
- Form Detaching Agent
- Reinforcing Bar Rust Prevention
- Reinforcing Bar Rust Removing Agent
- Epoxy for Crack Maintenance
- Epoxy for Concrete Adhesive
- Anti-freezing Agent
- H Beam Extraction Coating Agent
- Solvent-free Epoxy
Q-MAX CURING COMPOUND
The Q MAX-CURING COMPOUND is used to prevent the crack and drying contraction and to have efficient curing by maintaining wet state of the poured concrete surface.
- Concrete pavement road and airstrip
- Road and bridge construction work
- Dam and mass concrete
- Structure’s section with excessive exposure and slab
- Prevent drying contraction and crack of concrete
- More efficient promotion of hydration
- Maintain the curing temperature at low.
- Increase of surface strength
- Uniform curing effect
- Saving of curing cost
How to use
- Use just before the completion of bleeding phenomenon after the finishing work which is preceded by the completion of concrete pouring.
- Perform the coating evenly to the front and rear/left and right with the amount of 40~50㎝ from the concrete surface with sprayer or watering pot.
- For the dried section of concrete, perform the coating after wetting it sufficiently with water before using the curing agent.
- Just after using the sprayer, remove the curing agent with detergent (solvent or water)
Amount of Usage
4 m2~7 m2/ℓ
- Avoid direct sunlight or high temperature and make storage at the location with good ventilation.
- For aqueous product, be careful about freezing in the winter season.